Friday, June 01, 2007

The best job in the world?

"Running a company is the best job in the world, it's the hardest job in the world, it's the loneliest job in the world and you can put a great team around you but, in the end, the buck stops in one place. And you think about it all the time."
The Chairman of Royal Mail, Allan Leighton, quoted in a profile in today's "Guardian" newspaper.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On April 23 Royal Mail Redirection Service took, unknowingly, £8.45 too much from my bank account against my debit card details. I informed them that day of their mistake.
On June 6 I'm still waiting for a refund.
What's Royal Mail's target for repayments? Within a week (0% success)? Within a month (0% success)? Within a year (have I got a chance?)?

9:43 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home